Well, it is day 16 of the 40 days of fasting and consecration at IHOP-KC. Recently, I have been gathering together all of my experiential knowledge related to the prophetic gift and ministry. I have experiences mostly at level 1 and level 2 (and some experience at level 3) but I need that breakthrough in God to begin walking out level 3 or greater in a sustained manner.
Anyway, the fast so far has been about wrapping our face in the mantle of God's name. In layman's terms, its about rooting our identity, our self-worth, our honor, and value who God says about you. This is key to breaking the spirit of confucianism in Asia and releasing the forerunner spirit that will finish the great commission and bring the gospel back to Jerusalem.
Other than the fast, the season is probably TOO EASY in terms of lack of demands on my life. However, there are DIFFICULT circumstances to deal with:
1. The death of Teresa Olson, a personal friend key intercessor at BPLC and in the Twin Cities area.
2. I'm out of position service-wise to walk out my destiny in terms of service position that justifies strategic-level spiritual warfare actions.
3. Dealing with the confucian backlash... yuk! (Possible backlash after a powerful time serving a group from Egypt with some breakthrough reported.)
Underlying the whole thing, God is challenging me over the whole issue of humility. I wrote last blog that God is requiring EXTRAORDINARY humility on my life...the type that is not attainable by living a sustained Sermon on the Mount Lifestyle alone. UGGGHHH.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment